What’s the #1 predictor that a new hire will succeed in their new role?
Their Culture Fit with their company, team and manager. Learn how to ID those candidates who are the best Culture Fits!
In our latest webinar, we hit on a hot topic because we had an incredible turnout with hundreds of HR Pros joining us live. Luckily we recorded this popular webinar, Taking the Dark Arts out of Hiring for Culture Fit, so you can watch it now! In 30 minutes, you’ll learn everything you need to hire the best Culture Fits — with no hocus pocus or zany interview questions.
In this webinar you will learn how to predict which candidate is most likely to succeed in a specific role.
- Hear what PhDs look for to select the best-fit candidates – see the research findings around how to ID the best culture fits
- See the 3 easy steps to hire better fits starting today — even without software (You can download the Hiring for Fit Worksheet now)
- Learn the 36 Values that together define a company culture
- Find out how a company built a Top Performer Hiring Profile to hire rockstar Sales Reps
- Learn how a tech startup hired High Fit Score candidates to grow from 25 to 500, then be acquired for $604 Million.
Why should you make evaluating for Culture Fit an essential component of your interview process? Because the data shows that a new hire who is a good Culture Fit will:
- On-board faster
- Perform at a higher level
Don’t have 30 minutes to watch? Check out this Slide Share version of the webinar in 3 minutes. It may lack the valuable commentary of the video, but I am sure it will pique your interest!
We are happy to share our stories working with customers to streamline the hiring for fit process, we hope you get in touch!