Help managers tailor their style to put their reports in a position to succeed.
Everyone is different. We all require different tactics to motivate, coach and collaborate with us.
TeamPegg gives your managers insight into their reports that allows them to tailor their management style accordingly in order to bring out the employee's best.
Likewise, employees have the ability see how they line up with their colleagues and provides suggestions to each on how they can work better together.
Give new hires the insight on how to work best with your team. And vice versa. The most important part of on-boarding is learning how to work with your new teammates. The on-boarding guides detail the right buttons to push with everyone.
Get your team working better...together. Resolving tension on a team is never fun. Having a guide to highlight differences between people along with actions to resolve the issue gives managers the weapon to quell conflict as it happens.
Turn your 1-on-1 meetings into real coaching sessions. The employee coaching guides provide the manager insight how the report is wired as well as how to bridge differences with the team. Most importantly, it provides actions to take to help the employee succeed.
Team to Team Insights
Work better with other teams. For those how have to work cross-functionally it helps to know how to get the most of your interactions with each group. The team-to-team comparisons highlight differences and provide suggestions on how to improve the working relationships.
“I was blown away when I first saw the RoundPegg social, interactive apps. They give organizations incredible insight to leverage and manage their culture. Their technology and approach are on the leading-edge of culture work.”
Tim Kuppler Former President, Denison Consulting
Questions? We’ve got answers
- Why TeamPegg?
- Most importantly, it helps managers the ability to reduce conflict and saves them and HR leaders a ton of time and energy in the process.
- How does this compare to Insights, MBTI, DISC, etc?
- RoundPegg has the ability to aggregate results. This means we can view teams, departments or geographic locations to identify where challenges may occur. While other personality-based surveys will provide good 1:1 suggestions, it turns into a giant alphabet soup when you try to aggregate across a team.
- I have inexperienced managers, will this work for them?
- Yes. In fact, this is most apt for new mangers because they often have limited insight into what's causing issues on the team and what to do about it.
- I have more questions. Who do I ask?
- Write us at email@example.com or give us a call at (720) 663-7344