Identify the candidates who best fit the culture and are most likely to succeed.
HirePegg provides a quantitative measure of how well each candidate fits with the company's culture, the team's sub-culture and the manager's values. For every candidate you receive a customized behavioral interview guide detailing the potential areas where the candidate may struggle.
HirePegg also feeds into CulturePegg to help you keep track of fluctuations in your culture and how well you're tracking toward the goal of aligning the company's culture.
The research is clear. When people are a good fit at all those levels they perform better, stay longer and are more engaged.
Quantify Culture Fit
Identify fit to company, team and manager. The quantitative metrics in the fit guide provide a quick glance at a candidate's fit to the key cultures. Better fits are much more likely to be successful in your organization.
Customized Interview Guides
Know what to ask and what to listen for. Questions are customized for every candidate based on the areas in which their value system differs from the company, team, and manager. Those misalignments aren't bad, but they must be explored prior to a hire in order to positively work through them down the road.
Oracle customers can view all fit guides natively within Taleo. For users of other applicant tracking systems we are able to offer a lighter-weight integration that greatly reduces the amount of effort needed to incorporate a pre-hire assessment.
Review Every Candidate's Fit
Unlimited candidate analysis. There are no limits so you don't have to think about whether a candidate is 'survey-worthy.' This also allows you to utilize HirePegg with your entire applicant pool to evaluate the strength of your employment brand.
“I was skeptical, but it was amazing how well RoundPegg was able to describe our culture. This has made a huge difference for our engineering team.”
John Tuley Software Developer, QuickLeft
Questions? We’ve got answers
- Is the survey validated to use for hiring?
- The RoundPegg surveys have a deep statistical backing showing that candidates who were 'good fits' went on to perform better clearing the legal hurdle set forth by the Uniform Guidelines.
- Where do we use it in the hiring process?
- The key for any pre-hire assessment is to be consistent and ensure that every candidate has the same experience. We recommend putting this on the front-end of the process in order to ensure consistency and, logistically, to reduce the burden on your hiring mangers to nearly zero.
- Can we use this to knock candidates out of the pool?
- No. Culture fit is only part of the picture and won't ensure success in and of itself. The computer doesn't have to work with the candidate, you do. The purpose is to inform the most subjective part of the existing process by providing you with data to cut to the chase in the interview process.
- What's the effect on the candidate pool?
- Our research has shown that it reduces the size of the candidate pool by 15%. There are some folks who will outright refuse to jump through any hurdle and others indicated they would only complete it if they were 'actually interested in the job.' Nearly 70% of the pool views it as a positive that the company cares about their culture and wants to put them in the best position in which to succeed.
- I have more questions. Who do I ask?
- Write us at email@example.com or give us a call at (720) 663-7344