Regularly track employee engagement and right the ship before it is too late.
Getting everyone to pull in the same direction only matters if they are pulling hard.
EngagePegg is more than your typical engagement survey. It unmasks problems that crop up throughout the year and dives even deeper to resolve issues. Additionally, because RoundPegg has measured each team's sub-culture, we provide custom recommendations to re-engage.
Knowing your engagement number is nice, but not terribly useful if you don't know what to do about it.
Know your employee's engagement level every day of the year. Once a year engagement surveys are like taking your temperature on New Year's Day to determine if you'll be sick on the 4th of July. Persistent pulse surveys allow you to track the effectiveness and lift duration of your company-wide events.
Re-Engagement Tactics Customized to Culture
Utilize the most effective levers to re-engage. Every team is wired a bit differently so universal tactics to re-engage do scant little. EngagePegg offers custom tactics based on the sub-culture of every single team.
Increase Truthful Response Rate
Gamification provides incentive to frequently come forward with truthful responses. It's all about providing value in exchange for honesty. By providing value to every employee EngagePegg increases the value of responses and reduces survey fatigue.
“RoundPegg is the future of culture work. I wish I had their interactive, social apps for the last 15 years of work on culture as an executive and consultant. Their apps blend technology and psychology with amazing simplicity and clarity.”
Tim Kuppler Former President, Denison Consulting
Questions? We’ve got answers
- What's the advantage of this over a traditional engagement survey?
- Engagement isn't static. You CAN NOT measure it once per year with any accuracy. It's like taking your temperature on New Years to determine whether you'll have a fever on the 4th of July. EngagePegg let's you keep your finger on the pulse of engagement, automatically sends alerts when engagement drop and incorporates the known, measured cultural values to prescribe recommendations to managers in order to re-engage.
- What about survey fatigue?
- Survey fatigue occurs when people don't get any value out of something and when they don't see action being taken based on their responses. Because we incorporate game mechanics in the survey we provide value back to the employee along with simple actions for the manager in order to ensure that feedback is acted upon immediately instead of months down the line after data has been analyzed.
- I have more questions. Who do I ask?
- Write us at email@example.com or give us a call at (720) 663-7344