Measure, manage and monitor your culture.
CulturePegg is your go-to application to keep your finger on the pulse of your company culture.
With a bottoms-up, objective view of your unique culture (based on how every employee is wired) CulturePegg allows you to understand how well-aligned your organization is, to see what differences exist between various sub-cultures and to track culture changes as employees come and go.
Understand the sub-cultures that exist throughout your business. Via a 5 to 7-minute survey to your employees, it captures the data collected so you can view cultural differences by geography, hierarchy, business unit, department or performance level (which you provide to us).
Identify your desired cultural values to kick start the machine learning algorithms that allows the other applications to help you make hires who fit the culture and help managers develop employees in alignment with the culture.
Track your company's progress toward the desired culture. CulturePegg also allows you to monitor changes to your culture in near real-time. As employees come and go your culture will fluctuate and you finally have a way to track the overall culture alignment as well as the sub-cultural alignment.
“RoundPegg...informed us just how closely we were aligned to our aspirations and identified areas where we might need some course correction. The level of analysis was fantastic for an organization of analytical and critical thinkers.”
Susy Dunn Sr. Director of Employee Success, Jive Software
Questions? We’ve got answers
- How is this approach different than a traditional culture survey?
- With RoundPegg the process is only starting once the diagnosis is done. We don't believe in drowning you in reams of paper that sit on a shelf. Instead we've built tools to use the knowledge to hire, develop and engage you employees based on the culture.
- How long does it take to roll out?
- From contract to results presentation can be as little as two weeks where one week is taken up by properly communicating with employees and another providing the time for all to complete the culture values survey.
- Will it tell me our culture is bad?
- No. There is no such thing as a bad culture. Culture is personal and can be 'bad' for individuals but not for groups. We are measuring strong vs. weak cultures with the intent of strengthening your culture as employees come and go.
- We already know what we want our culture to be. Can you help?
- Yes. The process you went through to identify the desired culture is crucial, but only half the picture. WIthout knowing what you have currently the path to get to your desired culture will be a very bumpy one. 70% of culture initiatives fail, largely because they are tone deaf to the existing culture.
- I have more questions. Who do I ask?
- Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (720) 663-7344