Culture is critical to engage employees, retain top performers and drive revenue.
Measure, manage and monitor your culture.
Culture Management Software Platform
RoundPegg allows you to manage your culture in the cloud. We are the future of culture management, providing web-based tools to drive business performance by measuring, managing and monitoring your unique culture. Our suite of culture alignment applications help you pull the right levers to get everyone moving in the same direction.
Measure, Monitor and Manage Your Culture.
- Improve your company culture
- Measure cultural ROI
- Integrate acquired companies
Identify the candidates who best fit the culture and are most likely to succeed.
- Quantitative look at fit to company and team cultures
- Customized behavioral interview guides
- Reveal areas of potential conflict
Help managers tailor their style to put their reports in a position to succeed.
- Improve on-boarding effectiveness
- Resolve interpersonal conflict
- Tailor 1:1 coaching
Regularly track employee engagement and right the ship before it is too late.
- Track engagement throughout the year.
- Get custom recommendations to re-engage based on a teams' sub-culture.
- Gamification techniques improve survey participation.
Improve the odds your merger will succeed.
- Reveal cultural differences from day 1
- Provide the integration team with specific culture actions
- Determine which teams should integrate
Managing Your Culture Is Simple. Here's How:
5-minute culture survey to all employees provides your culture baseline
Identify desired culture values in the RoundPegg culture application
Hire for values: insert link into ATS to invite and interview all candidates
Develop and engage: mesh our custom materials with your existing training
Monitor culture changes in the dashboard reflecting employee movement
We've helped some of the best and brightest corporations in the world drive business performance by measuring, managing and monitoring their unique culture. We'll probably get along with you pretty well, too.
More from our customers
“I was skeptical, but it was amazing how well RoundPegg was able to describe our culture. This has made a huge difference for our engineering team.”
John Tuley Software Developer, QuickLeft